FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
1. Kansas City
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
2. St. Louis
- NO LONGER AVAILABLE
3. Kansas City Missouri
FIELD SALES in MISSOURI - Kansas City Area
Sales Professionals are responsible for selling new equipment, parts, and service to their customers and prospects. Sales professionals must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all technical issues to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, and long-term equipment ownership.
- Sell new equipment, parts and service to accounts in the assigned territory
- Prospecting for new business and maintaining existing customer relationships
- Achieve sales goals by consistently performing the required daily activities to build a robust pipeline of qualified opportunities
- Completing customer needs analysis, identifying pressure points for all accounts
- Develop proposals, product demonstrations and presentations using available templates
- Develop and maintain expert level of product/application knowledge
- Listen, develop and understand customer requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of target accounts, opportunities, quotes, projects, contacts and correspondence in company approved databases.
- Perform technical/ product training for technical personnel at targeted accounts.
- Provide design and specification development support to consultants and integrators.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify customer's needs and sales opportunities to help future growth.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 2 or more years of business-to-business successful outside sales experience
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- An understanding of mechanical systems related to industrial equipment operation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong communication, Interpersonal and organizational skills
- BA/BS in Engineering or other technical field, or equivalent experience in a similar industry role.
- Proven Project Management skills
- Ability to read architectural, mechanical and electrical blueprints and have a solid understanding of basic electrical and mechanical control systems
For 60 years HTE Technologies has been the region’s leading
industrial services company serving the manufacturing and process industries
with both equipment and service including compressed air, vacuum, blowers and
cooling water systems. We continue to grow and need additional full-time air
compressor service technicians.
We currently have opportunities for two field-service
technicians, one based in Greater St. Louis, and the other in Greater Kansas
City, who wants to succeed in a long-term career with us. Qualified veterans
are encouraged to apply.
This position blends your electrical and mechanical
aptitudes, so if you believe you have superior troubleshooting talent, accurate
record keeping habits, are organized with disciplined work habits, have moderate
to good computer proficiency, and practice good interpersonal communication
skills we'd love to hear from you.
We consider service to be the backbone of the company and
are actively looking for motivated self-starters with the ambition to increase
the service excellence needed to grow the greater organization.
repair, and install all types of air compressors, air dryers and filters.
experience with rotary screw compressors, preferred.
prints, wiring schematics, and diagrams for all equipment
mechanical/electrical repair work as needed in an efficient manner
be able to interface with customers with confidence, professionalism, and
the resulting pride in your expertise.
and regional travel will be required.
high school education and two to five years of previous mechanical/service
mechanical background and troubleshooting skills are necessary.
of electrical, pneumatic and mechanical systems.
customer service skills.
must self-directed, able to perform duties without direct supervision.
- A set
of basic personal maintenance tools is required.
applicants will be required to submit a motor vehicle record and
ability to regularly lift items weighing 12-40 pounds, and somewhat
frequently safely lift 50-75 pounds. Although infrequent, you must also be
able to safely lift more than 75 pounds.
Here’s what we will
do for you:
you to work on our service team to troubleshoot, repair, and maintain
industrial compressed air systems and the associated equipment, including:
compressors; compressed air dryers; in-line filters, and vacuum pumps.
will eventually be able to work with all top-tier brands of compressors
including Atlas Copco, Ingersoll Rand, Gardner Denver, Quincy, Sullair,
you with a competitive wage in line with your experience and training.
you with a generous retirement program through our 401k match.
you with a comprehensive health insurance program for you and your family.
you with a generous paid time-off schedule.
service vehicle provided with position.